Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Update

So...it's been almost a month since I wrote anything. I've been so busy lately that I haven't really had the time to sit down and think about one thing. My dad told me on Sunday that I think too much because I started saying one thing and every other word reminded me of something else.

I just wanted to give you guys an update on my life since I haven't written anything.

  • I got into William Paterson again...yay!!!
  • I'm taking my last 2 classes for my Associates degree...I technically finished already but I'm taking 2 classes over to increase my cumulative GPA.
  • I found out yesterday that I qualified for the Dean's List for the Spring 2010 semester. I'm not sure if that means much to this school because I wasn't notified or anything.
  • I'm starting to look into grad schools since I have 3 or 4 semesters left in undergrad. The sooner the better...
  • I'm also looking into Law School...WOW...I never thought I would be saying that but I have a teacher who came up to me and asked me when I was going to stop playing and go to law school lol. I gave him my reasons and he explained that you don't have to be an attorney and how he knows a social worker who has a JD. She uses it with her Social Work background for the kids. Sounds interesting...
  • I'm back to reading, I just read an urban Christian fiction book called "Blessed Trinity" by Vanessa Davis Griggs...she is a great writer...I love every book I've read of hers
  • Ummmmm I haven't really had a problem with struggles like I did before and I think that's why my writing slowed down. All of my previous blogs were results of something good or bad that I was seeing or going through. Right now it's just school, work, and my sister's wedding.
Well that's all for now...

Later Loves!!!

Sista T

No comments:

Post a Comment