Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Da'Lux Blaze

If you haven't noticed, I'm constantly sharing music on this blog. A couple of years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting a young Christian rapper by the name of Denzel Cadet aka Da'Lux Blaze. To give you a little background on him, I'll post the bio he provided on Reverbnation.

I was born in Philly to a single mother, a college student at the time, who had me despite the advice of many to have an abortion. Instead of listening to the naysayers, my mom prayed: "Dear God I'll have this baby, but if I have this baby, you're gonna have to take care of us." God answered my mom's prayer beyond what she could have imagined, providing for us in so many ways. Not only did my mom graduate college, but she now has the blessing of seeing that same kid who should have been aborted in college himself. That was only one of many things that God has done for me. He gave me a love and talent for words and music that were clear from a young age. I've been writing songs ever since I could talk, and I started rapping when I was thirteen. "Lux" is Latin for light (yessir break out the latin on 'em) so my name literally means "The Light." My goal is to shine in whatever context I find myself. I don't merely want my talents, my skills, my passion to come out - I want all of those things to come together to glorify God.

Just a little update, Denzel is now a graduate of Princeton University. Yes, I said Princeton lol. I was told that the video for "Foreign Language" will be released within the next few weeks. He's also working on his new album called "Turn The Lights On" so look out for that.

I put a widget on the side bar, over there, with some of his music ---------->

If you want this widget, go to his page on Reverbnation.

Join his group on Facebook :-)

Follow him on Twitter

His official website is on Myspace.

This is all I have for now...new updates will come as I get them

Later Loves!!!

Sista T

No comments:

Post a Comment